You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the goals of the plan as a whole. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
We’ll ask you lots of questions, including:
- What does your ideal life look like? Read more about Goal Setting
- Do you know where your money goes each month? Read more about Cash Management
- Are you confident that you and your assets are adequately and properly insured? Read more about Risk Management
- Will you be able to retire with the lifestyle you want? Read more about Retirement Planning
- Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state? Read more about Estate Planning
- Are you funding your child’s education at the expense of your future? Read more about Education Funding
Would you benefit from a life-integrated financial plan? Contact us to learn how to keep your finances from interfering with your enjoyment of life.
DISCLAIMER: This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services except, where applicable, in states where we are registered or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY ‘LINKED’ WEBSITE.